If you're on this site, you will probably know who we are, so little description is required! But if you are just browsing and say to yourself “those guys sound familiar!". You’re right it's Rob, Dilys (and now also Ethan and Alanna) Jones from Dublin Ireland. Send us a mail if you want more info.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

20 days to go....


Well boys and girls, its only 20 days until the first match of the world cup ! I know the Irish aren't in it, but that doesn't stop us watching it. As always I have my world cup planner on the go. I know : sad git, but I will need something to do in the middle of the night in New Zealand when Ethan is wide awake. The other advantage of Ethan being awake all night is that it will mean I can watch the games live ! For all you ( especially you Sulu ) who don't have your planner yet, you can download a good one at : http://download.itv.com/worldcup/world_cup_planner.pdf. Only 13 days until we all fly to New Zealand, Can't wait......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob, getting lots of study done I see. Pity about the Irish not being in the world cup. Looks like the Aussies will just have to win in their place !

3:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll cheer for ANYONE except the Aussies! Perhaps Trindad will win. Are they even playing....sorry maybe the All Blacks will!!!!!!!

3:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home